Model 200XLV 4-Quadrant DC Servo Drive
These products are designed for small, high performance position and speed control applications such as robotics, mechanical handling, automated assembly, packaging processes, machine tool axis, etc.
The units are miniature, fast response, reversing, linear transistor drives for brushed DC motors with armatures up to 48 volts. They operate from either a smoothed, unregulated, rectified DC, or battery supply, and include built in thermal protection, current limit with short term overcurrent capacity and resettable overload trip.
The control circuits are designed to ensure extremely low noise emissions, and will meet the most stringent of EMC (Electro-Magnetic Compliance) requirements.
Each unit incorporates facilities for implementing optional control modes with either "P" or "P+I" or "PID" (Proportional, Integral, Derivative) to enable optimum high performance in a wide variety of applications.
Optional configurations include:
- Speed control, armature voltage feedback with IR compensation.
- Speed control, tach feedback.
- Position control, position feedback.
- Torque control with armature current feedback.
- Speed, Position, or Torque control modes
- Extremely low RF noise emissions
- Ready indicator light
- Motor voltage range from +/-6 VDC to +/-48 VDC
- Armature current: up to 2A cont., 3A peak
- Supply voltage 12 to 48 VDC
- Precision 5v and 10v references (short circuit protected, 5mA)
- Differential setpoint inputs (300K ohms)
- Overload trip
- Thermal protection
- Adjustable Maximum Speed
- Adjustable IR Compensation for armature volts feedback (shown actual size)
- Plug-on terminals 31/4" x 15/8" x 15/8" (82x40x40mm)
- DIN rail mounting clip (optional)
Dimensions: 3.25" x 1.65" x 1.65" (82x40x40mm)